NEC, a global leader in Communications & IT solutions is recognized as the global #1 for SMB (Small and Medium Business) Communications Systems. This underscores the strength of NEC’s portfolio, the company’s commitment to expanding its global enterprise communications footprint and the ability to serve customers to the fullest satisfaction.
NEC has a long history and legacy in communications for over 120+ years and offers a broad range of enterprise communications solutions – ranging from small to very large systems – that effectively support enterprise and SMB customers whose requirements span from traditional TDM to full IP and 100% software-based deployments.
The choice of communication solutions in the marketplace is vast – however, managing separate tools can waste time and drive down productivity. NEC’s SV9100 brings all this together with a cost-effective, modular solution that keeps your team – and your customers – connected.
- Avoid the dangers of the ISDN switch off – the SV9100 offers a simple upgrade to SIP technology
- A cost-effective solution from 10 to 896 users – plenty of capacity for an expanding business
- Latest upgradeable communication technology – protect your investment
- Easily configured – Integrates with existing IT technology as an analogue, digital or IP system
- Multi-generational workforce? – The SV9100 combines feature-rich telephony as well as strong mobility, homeworking & BYOD capabilities
The SL2100 Communications System works at a number of levels: a cost-effective VoIP enabled phone system, an easily expanded solution with entry-level unified communications or a reliable TDM based PBX with excellent upgrade potential. Ideal for small business looking for a reliable fully-featured telephone system.
NEC has developed UNIVERGE 3C™ – powerful and innovative IP telephony, Unified Communications and Collaboration software brought together in a single solution that operates in a dynamic delivery model across premises, cloud or hybrid environments.