Work from home, office, and mobile with voice, chat and video with cloud telephony
Cloud telephony from Claro Communications uses internet telephony to give your business access to familiar phone features but at a fraction of the cost. For a start, there is no need to pay upfront for hardware. With Hosted IP provided as a monthly service, the structure is in place to deliver all the features you would expect plus tomorrow’s features as they become available.
The best cloud telephony for your business
We offer a selection of robust, fully-featured, hosted IP telephony services with carrier-grade, five nines (99.999% reliability) service which provide a feature-rich, future-proof Hosted IP telephony service. These are the highest quality hosted telephony solutions available in the UK today, utilising the best and most reliable software and architecture.
Why switch to Hosted IP?
The benefits of hosted telephony are numerous and go beyond the minimal costs of installation and usage. For example, it provides the ideal facility to collaborate remotely and boost productivity by bringing together teleworkers and office-based workers. Also, the ‘pay as you grow’ pricing system means that your costs are predictable and scalable as your business grows.
Other benefits of cloud telephony include…
- Zero cost ‘on-net’ calling (between VoIP sites).
- Unlimited users over multiple business broadband or leased line connections.
- Number portability as it is not dependent upon your geographic location.
- Up to ten different numbers associated with one phone.
- A rich feature set to rival any PBX.
- Advanced call control features accessible through an easy to use PC toolbar.
- Integration into Microsoft Outlook and web browsers.
- Full 999 emergency services support.
- Fully resilient solution with unique Disaster
- Recovery features.
Find out more about our cloud telephony services.
GET IN TOUCH